- 1 Fact Based 2017 Testogen Review
- 2 What Is Testogen?
- 3 Who Can Benefit from Taking Testogen?
- 4 Understanding Testosterone
- 5 How Does Testogen Work?
- 6 Testogen PROS
- 7 Testogen CONS
Fact Based 2017 Testogen Review
Let’s face it; while there certainly are some exceptions, I think it is fair to say that most people want to look good. For women, this is quite often about being slim with a well-toned body, while for many men, it’s about having a good physique; about being well-built, with muscles which are ripped and clearly visible.
Of course, as so many guys have found out, having the perfect body usually requires a lot of hard work; a healthy diet, and countless hours sweating it out in a gym. I mean, there’s no denying the fact that bodybuilding calls for a lot of self-discipline and a lot dedication. It’s hardly surprising really that so many bodybuilder turn to steroids, given the sort of results you can get from using them.
Steroids tend to produce significant results in a very short period of time; so many people see them as being the ultimate shortcut, but steroids usage also has a very dark side. It is no secret that steroids can and do cause very serious side effects. In fact, people who do use anabolic steroids typically have to take a number of precautions in order to counter the side effects. For example, one type of steroid may suppress testosterone production, so bodybuilders who use it will often rely on daily testosterone injections in order to prevent their testosterone levels from dropping too low.
Anyway, enough about the dangers concerning anabolic steroid usage. Let’s go ahead and take a look at Testogen; what it is; what it can do, and how it compares to testosterone usage amongst bodybuilders and other athletes.
What Is Testogen?
Testogen is marketed as a safe and natural testosterone booster; a natural alternative to conventional testosterone replacement therapy. It is supplied and manufactured by Wolfson Berg Limited, a company based in the United States. Wolfson Berg Limited has been manufacturing dietary supplements for more than ten years. Testogen, as well as the fascility where it is produced, has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which, as many people will already know, is a lot more than what can be said of other supplements and supplement manufacturers.
Who Can Benefit from Taking Testogen?
Testogen has primarily been designed for bodybuilders and other athletes who want to increase strength, endurance, and lean muscle mass. However, it can also be used by anyone who wishes to increase libido; guys who have a lower than usual sex drive. It is also said to promote fat loss. In short, it is supposed to do more or less the same as what testosterone does.
Testosterone is, as you no doubt already know, a very powerful steroid hormone. Although women also have a certain amount of testosterone in their bodies, it is a very tiny amount, while men have considerably more. This is why testosterone is often referred to as being the male hormone; it‘s what make a man a man. Production of this hormone begins before a male is even born, and as a general rule, testosterone production hits its peak when a male reaches adolescence. Sad to say, but from here on in, testosterone production begins to decline.
Testosterone ng/dl for a healthy 20-year-old male averages around 900, and by the time you reach 70, this will have dropped to around 200. Sorry guys, but it is something we all have to face at some point. For some men, the decline in testosterone is slow and gradual, while for other guys it can be alarmingly rapid. So, how can you tell if your testosterone levels are down; what are the symptoms to look out for? Low testosterone can cause several problems, and to make matters even worse, some of those problems can lead to even more problems. Anyway, let’s take a look at the most common symptoms:
– Men who have insufficient testosterone frequently complain about feeling tired all the time, both physically and mentally. They feel like they just don’t have enough power and stamina to go about their day in the usual way.
– It is still not clearly understood how or why low testosterone often causes symptoms of depression and/or anxiety. However, it is a well-known fact that men who have low testosterone also suffer from depression.
Irritability and Mood-Swings
– Ironically, despite being the “male” hormone, a lack of it can cause irritability, often leading men to become unreasonably short-tempered.
– For many guys with low testosterone, reduced libido is one of the first and one of the most easily recognized symptoms. I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you what sort of an impact this can have on a man.
Increased Body Fat
– Testosterone plays a very important role in keeping you lean and fit. When you levels drop to low, excess fat immediately begins to accumulate, particularly around your waist.
Loss of Memory and Concentration
– It is more or less accepted that our memory and our ability to concentrate begin to decline due to a number of reasons as we grow older, with one of those reasons being low testosterone.
Loss of Muscle
– Testosterone is one of the most important muscle-making hormones in your body. The minute your testosterone starts to decline, you begin to lose muscle unless you put in an incredible amount of effort to maintain or increase muscle mass.
How Does Testogen Work?
Contrary to what you may have been told, or what you may have read in other Testogen reviews, Testogen has not been designed to replace or mimic testosterone. Instead, it has been designed specifically for boosting natural testosterone production within the body. In order to achieve this goal, the manufacturer has chosen to combine eight very carefully selected key ingredients:
- 1. D-Aspartic Acid
- 2. Selenium
- 3. Zinc Gluconate
- 4. Vitamin B
- 5. Vitamin D
- 6. Fenugreek
- 7. Ginseng Extract
- 8. Tribulus Terrestris
Okay, so there we have the 8 key ingredients, but can these well-known substances really boost testosterone levels? Let’s take a look:
D-Aspartic Acid is essentially just a amino acid regulator which directly involved in hormone production, including luteinizing hormone, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. Increased testosterone production results in more lean muscle, more strength, and more stamina. Increased testosterone levels also mean vastly better libido.
Selenium is a trace mineral which is abundant in soil. It plays a very important role in numerous processes within the body, and it also enhances the effect of antioxidants they can remove toxins from the body more efficiently. There is also growing evidence to suggest that it can be beneficial for people who have high blood pressure.
Zinc Guconate is one of the most important minerals as far as the male reproductive system is concerned. Zinc is crucial for sperm production and sperm health. In fact, many “male enhancement” products contain zinc as well, not least because of the fact that it can increase ejaculate volume, amongst other things. In short, zinc and testosterone go hand in hand.
Vitamin B is actually a term that refers to a group of amino acids. Testogen actually contains three of these: vitamin B2, B5, and B6, all of which are crucial for optimum health, including the production of certain hormones.
Vitamin D helps to “lift” free testosterone which has not yet become attached to protein. Additionally, vitamin D can significantly slow down the rate at which testosterone is converted in estrogen within the body.
Fenugreek seeds have long since been known for their ability to release insulin, a process which is crucial for strength and stamina. The seeds, and even the plant, are also known for their ability to boost not only testosterone production, but also libido.
Ginseng has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries already, but it is also known to protect the testes from dioxin-related damage. Ginseng has also been used as a natural remedy for men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hence the reason why it is also called Man Root.
Tribulus Terrestris which is also known as Devil’s Claw has been used in traditional Asian medicine for hundreds of years already. It is well known for its ability to boost testosterone production, and its ability to boost muscle growth and reproductive tissue growth.
Now, I could start citing 101 studies relating to the key ingredients which have been listed in this Testogen review, but I’m not going to bother. Instead, I’m going to go ahead and list some of the main pros and cons, based on the research I have done, and based on what other people have been saying about Testogen.
No Side Effects
– To date, no side-effects have been reported by anyone who has taken Testogen.
– With so many highly questionable supplements on the market nowadays, it is wonderful to come across one such as this which has in fact been approved by the FDA.
– Testogen contains absolutely no potentially dangerous chemicals whatsoever.
– All the ingredients have been used for a considerable amount of time for treating various male-related issues.
– The manufacturer offers a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, should you not be entirely happy with the results you get.
– Although cheaper than many, if not all steroid drugs, some people may still find that Testogen is a little bit on the expensive side.
– Testogen cannot provide results as rapidly as what you would get from proper injectable testosterone supplementation.
Results Not Universal
– While some users notice a significant improvement within just a few weeks, other many only notice a more moderate improvement, and the amount of time it takes to see results can also differ from one person to the next.
Read more Legal Steroid Reviews and find out what Crazy Bulk customers think at Crazy Bulk Bulking Stack Review, Crazy Bulk Cutting Stack Review, Crazy Bulk Ultimate Stack Review, D-Bal Review, Testo-Max Review, Trenorol Review, Anadrole Review, Decaduro Review, Anvarol Review, Winsol Review, Clenbutrol Review.