Fair and Unbiased 2017 Male Extra Review
Let’s face it; there are a lot of guys out there who have hang-ups about penis size, stamina, fertility, virility, and etc. In short, a lot of men wish they could have a bigger penis; get firmer erections, and keep going for longer in order to make sex more pleasurable for their partners. Of course, in many cases, such insecurities stem from men being subjected to misinformation. Pornography and other adult rated materials are largely to blame, but even if you remove these from the equation, there will always men who have hang-ups even if they aren’t warranted.
The fact of the matter is, when it comes to penis size, most men don’t really have anything to worry about. However, when it comes to erections, things are not quite the same. There are literally billions of men who struggle to achieve and maintain a proper erection. A Google search will quickly reveal just how common erectile dysfunction is, and men’s sexual health problems don’t end there either, because even more men suffer from issues such as premature ejaculation.
Male Sexual Health – Dietary Supplements
Can dietary supplements increase the size of your penis; prevent premature ejaculation, and increase your sex drive? I think it would be fair to say that some dietary supplements can produce positive results, while many other such products won’t do anything for you at all. So, what about Male Extra? Is this particular supplement really any different, or is this just another money making scam being run by people who are hoping to take advantage of men’s sexual insecurities?
Male Extra Reviews – What to Make of Them
As is to be expected, and especially with a product like this, you can find countless Male Extra reviews online. I myself have read through many of them, and it is, in my opinion, blatantly obvious that many of the reviews I read must have been written by people who simply don’t have a clue, not only about this supplement, but also about dietary supplements in general. In fact, this is one of the reasons why I decided to sit down and write my own Male Extra review.
When you are reading reviews, always remember that if it seems like they are too good to be true, then they probably aren’t genuine reviews in the first place. Anyway, instead of me wasting anymore words, let’s go ahead and take a closer look at Male Extra, and what these little blue pills can and cannot do.
How Does Male Extra Work?
Male Extra pills do not contain any pharmaceutical ingredients, or other dangerous chemicals. Instead, they are made from natural ingredients, all of which have been shown to have a positive effect on male sexual health. For example, Male Extra pills contain zinc, a mineral which has been scientifically proven to play a crucial role in sexual health. It is no secret that zinc deficiency can cause a wide range of very serious health problems because cells simply cannot function properly without it.
Male Extra pills contain 5 active ingredients, all of which have been carefully chosen based on the sort of effect/impact they have on male sexual health. Okay, let’s take a look at each of these active ingredients:
Pomegranate Ellagic Acid
– Each Male Extra pill contains 500mg of pomegranate ellagic acid, which, as the name suggests, is derived from pomegranate juice. This substance is well known for its antiproliferative and antioxidant properties, as well as its ability to improve blood flow. In fact, its ability to improve blood flow is the reason why you will find ellagic acid in Male Extra pills. By improving blood flow, it can help men to achieve and sustain a firmer erection. Poor blood circulation is often the cause of erectile dysfunction. For many men, poor circulation prevents them from getting an erection altogether, while in milder cases, it might only cause a reduction in the firmness of erections. So, anything you can do to increase blood flow is likely to result in you getting harder erections. Interestingly enough, a 2006 study published in Clinical Cancer Research showed that prostate cancer progressed slower following surgery in patients who were given 8 ounces of pomegranate juice daily. This indicates that ellagic acid can also have a positive effect on prostate health, and we all know how important the prostate is in terms of sexual health.
– Better known as Horny Goats Weed, epimedium sagittatum has been used as an aphrodisiac for many centuries already, but rather than focusing on beliefs, let’s take a look at the science. Epimedium sagittatum contains icarin, a potent substance which has been shown to inhibit PDE-5 activity in humans. I’m not going to try any explain in detail what PDE-5 activity is, but instead, I must point out that Viagra actually works by inhibiting PDE-5 activity. Admittedly, Viagra is a far more potent PDE-5 inhibitor, but it can also cause serious side effects. Icarin has also been shown to increase levels of nitric oxide, which in turn helps smooth muscle to relax. So, here we have one active ingredient in Male Extra which does the same thing as Viagra, but only on a smaller scale, and, as an added bonus, your nitric oxide levels get a boost which in turn helps to relax the soft smooth muscles in and around the penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis. For your information, each Male Extra pill contains 50mg of epimedium sagittatum.
– Each Male Extra pill contains 25mg of maca extract, which is a natural substance which has been used as a libido enhancer for centuries already. Again, let’s forget all about “beliefs” and look at the science instead. According to the US PubMed.gov website, a double blind placebo-controlled study involving maca extract was done in 2002. The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of this extract on sexual desire and serum testosterone. Participants were tested after 4 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks. The researchers found that serum testosterone levels remained unchanged for all participants throughout the trial. However, the same cannot be said about sexual desire. At four weeks, sexual desire remained unchanged, but by week 8, there was a substantial increase in sexual desire, and even more so by the end of the 12th week. It is worth noting that the researchers were careful to take all possibilities into account, including things such as anxiety, stress, and etc. At the end of the trial, they concluded that maca extract was solely responsible for the increase in sexual desire.
Tongat Ali Extract
– Each Male Extra pill contains 50mg of tongat ali extract, which, according to the manufacturers, helps to increase testosterone levels and sex drive. As with Horny Goat’s weed, tongat ali has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries already. It has also been used in traditional medicine for treating age-related sexual health problem, including impotency and infertility. In fact, tongat ali is sometimes even called Malaysia’s natural Viagra, and it has been shown to benefit the sexual health of both men and women. While I was studying countless Male Extra reviews, I came across a few in which the authors stated that powdered tongat ali root is not the same as tongat ali extract. I need to point out that this simply isn’t true. People have been using it in powdered for centuries, bearing in mind that concentrated extracts are a relatively modern concept. Male Extra pills contain extract purely for the sake of convenience. Tongat ali, in any form, is believed to improve blood flow. It is also believed to boost testosterone production, although more studies are needed.
– You probably don’t need me to tell you just how important zinc is, not only for sexual health, but for your entire body. To begin with, your cells need it in order to metabolize nutrients and for the process of cell division. It is also crucial for your immune system and your DNA, and of course, it plays a vital role in terms of sexual health. In fact, if you remove zinc from the equation, your body will no longer be able to produce sufficient testosterone. Yes, you did read that correctly…….your body NEEDS zinc in order to produce testosterone, and of course, if you don’t have sufficient testosterone, you can essentially kiss your sex life goodbye. Still not convinced? Well, one of the first symptoms of a zinc deficiency is erectile dysfunction. This is usually accompanied by a diminished sex drive, and also reduced semen volume. You have no doubt heard about Volume Pills? Many men take these in order to increase semen volume during ejaculation. Well, zinc happens to be the key ingredient in many such supplements. Zinc is also crucial for prostate health. In other words, zinc, or the lack of it, is going to have a direct impact on your entire reproductive system
Male Extra – Is It a 5-Ingredient Miracle Pill?
The short and honest answer would be, No, it is not. Taking a Male Extra pill every day is not going to add inches to your manhood overnight. Likewise, taking these pills isn’t likely to transform you into some sort of super-human stud, capable of banging away for hours on end. Such a magic pill is yet to be invented. You need to see these pills for what they are, in that they are essentially designed for men who want to improve or enhance their sex lives. They are not designed to cure serious medical conditions. However, if your sexual health problems are not too serious from a medical point of view, then Male Extra pills might be able to tip the balance in your favor. Let’s quickly take a look at some of the main pros and cons of this particular product:
Male Extra PROS
– Based on the many reviews I have studied a lot of men who have used Male Extra experience positive results within just a few days. Many of the men who enjoyed such a rapid response to these pills reported that the first noticed an increase in sexual desire, and this in turn was followed by firmer erections and greater stamina. It should however also be said that not all users experience such quick results.
– I have read numerous reports from guys who have said that they had more control over the orgasm after taking Male Extra pills for a few weeks. Men with mild cases of premature ejaculation may find that they can go for longer before they ejaculate. Most men, including healthy men, typical don’t last more than 5 to 10 minutes once they penetrate their partners, so anything that can help delay orgasm is bound to be very welcome for both partners.
– A lot of users, although not all, have experience an increase in semen volume as a result of taking Male Extra pills. As I have mentioned earlier, this is most likely due to the zinc content in the pills. Regardless of the reason, an increase in semen volume means you get to enjoy a longer and more intense orgasm, not to mention the fact that it does amazing things for your ego.
Increase in Size
– There seems to be a mixed reaction to claims which state that these pills increase length and girth. Several men have reported an increase in flaccid length, and of course this would be due to the improvement in blood flow to the penis. Many men have also noticed an increase in length and girth when erect, but I think it is safe to say that if you serious about increasing the size of your manhood, you will need to combine some penis exercise with your pill regimen.
– To date, no adverse side effects have been reported by anyone who has taken these pills. However, as with all dietary supplements, they should be used responsibly, in that you should not exceed the recommended dose.
Male Extra CONS
- Cost – At the time of me writing this Male Extra review, a 1-month supply of these pills was selling for $64.95, which I am sure might be a bit too much for a lot of guys, and particularly if you plan on taking them for an extended period of time.
Lack of Information
– Because this is a relatively new brand, nobody can say for sure what the long-term effects will be. In other words, if you gain an inch in length, will you still have that extra inch a year or two later?
–If you intend buying these pills simply because you want to increase the length and/or girth of your penis, you need to be aware of the fact that you will also have to do various penis related exercises if you want to maximize results.
Well, there you have it, a Male Extra review which I hope you have found useful, if only in a small way. I’ve tried to keep this review as fair and as unbiased as possible so that it may be of some help for those guys who are considering ordering these pills. In my opinion, this is a good product, and certainly a lot better than many other such products, but just remember, these are not some sort of miracle pills.